I help my clients change, grow & thrive in business & in life!
You Don’t Want to….
- Get stuck in the endless hamster wheel that is your business.
- Hit a glass ceiling, stall-out, and not be able to grow.
- Mismanage your team and waste your business resources.
- Be so overwhelmed in your business, pulling all-nighters while also completely ignoring your family.
Because you started your business to….
- Make a better life your yourself & your family!
- Build an empire & make an impact on the world!
- Say goodbye to restricted work-weeks & say “Hello” to more freedom & flexibility!
To build a business that runs the way you want & need:
- You MUST learn what it takes to create a high performing business!
- You MUST create high-level strategies to move your vision to the next level!
- You MUST analyze your current business practices to determine what needs go & what needs to stay & be improved!
If you want to regain control of your chaotic life while also witness your business change, grow, & thrive, you’ve got to do the work to get there.
Your business is running on autopilot. You’re a superstar at what you do and you wake up every morning with a smile on your face.
But that smile isn’t driven by how many clients you have or the six figures you just hit … you’re smiling from ear to ear because your kids are happy to see mommy at every PTA meeting, soccer game and even Career Day.
Heck, you even have time to cook well-balanced dinners most days of the week. And laundry? It’s not piling up anymore because you have the freedom to handle household chores in between clients while the kids are at school.
And that’s why you’re so overjoyed, grateful and relieved. You finally have a successful business up and running well, and yet, you still have time for the most important people in your life – your family.
Sounds like a well-balanced life, right?
Yet, right now, it’s hard for you to even imagine because….
Your business is bursting at the seams…..
You missed your daughter’s dance recital because you’re working on a major project for your client & have to meet the deadlines.
Not only that, you’re also heavily involved in the day-to-day operations of your business: customer service, financial management, accounts payable, marketing, etc.
You made it home too late to cook dinner, so it’s looking like pizza … again.
And while you really want to help your son with his science project … you’re too stressed, frustrated and exhausted.
When you started this business, you didn’t imagine that your life would be this chaotic.
Afterall, your main “why” for launching your business was your family.
You know you have the passion, skills and drive to run a successful business and be a great mom. But what you don’t know is how to go about getting things in order.
That’s where I come in…
I help business owners end overwhelm, build a more solid foundation in their business, & enjoy life!
I do this by helping you to assess your current business model and then map out a plan of action to cover the gaps in your strategic plans & operational strategy
I’m Shun Jackson
Louisiana-born, Texas-bred! Serial entrepreneur, Lover of books. Writer of life.
I love anything to do with how a business performs. I get totally geeked out when I witness a start-up become a force to be reckoned with in its niche! I am a total academic head who LOVES to learn & hope to one day finish a doctoral-level degree!
I have an MBA from Texas A&M University-Commerce with a specialization in business model assessment and development, strategic planning, performance improvement, and process reengineering. I also have a Masters of Arts in Professional Development with a concentration in management and executive leadership strategies from Dallas Baptist University. Currently, I’m a student at Regent University studying to complete my Doctoral of Strategic Leadership with a concentration in Strategic Foresight.
I’ve spent the better part of the past 22+ years studying the way businesses plan, operate, and grow via my extensive academic education and actively working with corporate teams!
During this time, I found that the best way to avoid a stall- out and surge growth in business is to first develop high-level strategies to drive the business forward with its overall vision, mission, and goals.
Secondly, the business needs to be analyzed and studied to determine what major processes, procedures, and systems are currently in place and how/why they may need to be modified to align with the business’ new strategic path.
Third, the business needs to build an operational plan to align with and implement both the high and low-level strategies.
Lastly, an effective change management plan needs to be put in place to minimize resistance among team members and make better use of resources.
These 4 steps are very important and can’t survive without the other.
improving your business allows you to prioritize what matters most while also honoring all the many fabulous sides of you:
- You – the mother, wife, sister, aunt
- You – the wunderlust & ambitious explorer
- You – the leader, mentor, coach
- You – _______________________
I can confidently say this:
Once your business is running smoothly, not only will you enjoy more time with your family, you will also be able to reap the benefits of an improved business operations, maximization of your profits, and more growth opportunities.
Before I tell you how you can build a better business, here’s a quick story:
Some time ago, my oldest daughter asked me: “Mom, how come you don’t help out at my school anymore?”
My heart sank.
I wanted to say, “I’ll be there tomorrow.” But I couldn’t because the truth was I had no control over my schedule.
My endless list of tasks and projects dictated when and for how long I would have any freetime which, at times, was null and void.
And knowing that crushed my spirit whenever my kids asked me to be somewhere and as a single mom with only ONE income, I HAD to put work first.
I never want you to feel forced to choose between your kids and your business.
So with this in mind, I launched a business to focus on showing you how to end overwhelm, improve performance in your business, and have a more well-balanced life!
My super-power is giving you the tools, strategies, & advise you need to transform your business into:
- Something you love vs. dread
- A competitive powerhouse
- Your legacy that will live on
- A place where top talent seeks to build a career & grow
I offer consultations programs as well as operations support services to help you implement.
To see how I could help you improve & grow your business, click on the button below:
fun facts to know about me:
- I’m a devoted Christian woman who believes in daily prayer, living a God-centered life, intentional personal growth and financial freedom are divinely connected.
- I am the mom of 3 beautiful children: a talented artist, an aspiring musician, & a future doctor/fashionista!
- I love learning and have always had a lifelong goal to teach women how to transform their lives.
- I’m addicted to books and once had nearly 1,000 of them in my library.
- I earned membership into the National Society of Leadership and Success, Sigma Alpha Pi, an elite organization that focuses on personal growth, leadership, and mindset.
- I’m formerly a U.S. Army Reserve Soldier. I haven’t been deployed to battle but did a short tour in Puerto Barrios, Guatemala where my unit helped with humanitarian efforts to rebuild their sewage system that had been damaged by Hurricane Mitch.
- I’m a massive fan of Zombie movies/TV shows. YES, I faithfully watch The Walking Dead every season!
- According to the Myers-Briggs personality test, I have an INTJ (Introversion, Intuition, Thinking and Judging) personality type. However, I’d also say that I’m “emotional” because those Folger’s commercials have my face drenched in tears every time I see them.
# of courses in Business & Leadership
# of years improving teams & business operations
# business books read
# degrees in business
For all the general enquiries or any questions regarding my products, services, or consultations, you can reach me by email at email@example.com or (this is quicker!) complete the contact form below and I’ll respond within 24-48 hours Monday through Friday (CST).